KickStart Start

One type of communication technology that interests me is the Amazon Alexa (or Echo). I find this tech interesting because it seems that Alexa is programmed to do whatever you tell it to do. I heard that Alexa can answer any of your questions, play your favorite music, and control your smart home when you tell it to. Alexa is a good Kickstarter to talk about.
The Technology behind the Amazon Alexa is something that I am trying to figure out, But the way how it works is that it is voice activated and works when you first say "Alexa." Alexa is also able to communicate in many languages such as English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and more.
According to the book, Alexa can be linked to other mobile apps and possibly costumer services. it seems that you can also order and/or purchases products and stuff through Alexa; since Alexa is a product of Amazon. The Book also seems to say that over 100 million units of Amazon Alexa have been sold all over the world. Amazon probably made millions because of Alexa and it's use.
I don't know much about Alexa, nor do I know what else it can do, but I would like to do some more research on it, to better understand its use. I don't own an Amazon Alexa, but I would eventually like to own one, so that it can help me when I need to. I don't know if there are similar devices other just smartphones or devices that are voice operated, but think Alexa could be the future of smart devices. Many people probably have their own opinions on Alexa; but to me I believe Alexa looks like a cool device and I would like to get my hands on one someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inclusive Video Games

The Future of the Music Industry