About Me

About Me


My name is Anthony Herrera, I am 25 years old, and I am Hispanic. I was born in Salinas, CA on March 10, 1994. My family consist of my mother, my father, and my siblings before we went our separate ways. My Hobbies include Art and playing video games. I am currently enrolled at Chico State University, where my major is Computer Animation and Game Development (CAGD). I am attending this major in hopes to one day become a game designer. The type of person I would describe myself is that i'm not much of a social person, as I prefer to let other people mind their own business. I would like to conclude saying that I am a kind person from time to time and I easily get nervous about doing my work and doing the best I can to complete it and get a good grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inclusive Video Games

KickStart Start

The Future of the Music Industry