Inclusive Video Games

I have been playing Video Games Since before i started Preschool. Since then, i would like to say that Video Games have been apart of my life. As i grew up, i would always try to get the latest games that catches my attention and try to beat the game as best as i can.

One of the first games that i remember playing was Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64. I got the game around the same time i got the system, and i use to enjoy playing the game for hours. Playing the game since then had become a whole new experience for as i tried to play as many games as i could for the system, whether the game i played at the time were either bought or rented. The Nintendo 64 and the games i own and played on it probably change my life on playing video games.

Video games have been apart of my life, that i eventually would one day try to make my own. I've come to Chico State so that i can learn how to become a game design and then one day make as many games as i can. There were many things that i want to be since i was a kid, but i soon came to realize that i should become a game designer because i realized that i like games so much, i thought to myself; i should make my own games. That is why I've come to this school to make that possible.

There are probably gamers who like had been playing since they were probably around the same age i was when i first started playing. Normally, players have their own reasons on why they play or why they play the game they've chosen. I play games either because i get bored or i'm in the mood of playing. I like games that have colorful visuals and gameplay that i find really fun. There are some gamers that are like me who share the reasons on why i play, but everyone is different.

Nowadays, it seems that certain games today become like a fad. When a new game gets announced, everyone gets so excited for it that around the time it's released; over 100,000 copies of the game are sold on the first day. These games become so popular, they may arrange a tournament for the experiences. I might consider myself being like these people who get real excited for these kind of games like Super Smash Bros for example. Video games may be considered a fad.

I'd like to conclude by saying that i like video games so much that i want to make my own. Everyone has their own experience on playing video games, and i do too. It seems that video games are apart of peoples everyday lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KickStart Start

The Future of the Music Industry